| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tillabery in April is very, very hot at 33.6 °C (92.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41.4 °C (106.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 15.5 °C (27.9 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 5.6mm (0.2in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Tillabery April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Tillabery, Niger
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Tillabery: