| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tillabery in May is very, very hot at 34.7 °C (94.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41.5 °C (106.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 27.9 °C (82.2 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature range/ variation is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A paltry 16.6mm (0.7in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:37 long and the longest day is 12:53 long with an average length of 12:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Tillabery May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Tillabery, Niger
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Tillabery: